Self Service Options
Did you know we offer several options for you to make changes to your account/order directly on our site?
Before contacting us, we ask that you please take a look at the self-service opportunities we now provide! If you still need help with any of the below our athletes are always standing by, so don’t hesitate to chat us!
We make every effort to process your order the minute it’s placed, therefore, we cannot guarantee that changes can be made once your order has been submitted. If you need to make changes, please follow the instructions below:
Important Information Before You Get Started
· The following items may not be able to be cancelled once the order has been submitted:
o Customized Items – These are items with any personalization, including player names/numbers or personal requests, produced by Fanatics
o Personalized Manufacturer Direct Items – There are items with any customizations, including player names/numbers or personal requests, produced by a third party vendor
· Because of the production timeframe for these items, we are unable to make changes once the order is submitted
Cancelling Your Order
· When choosing Cancel Order you will be presented with the below screen. Simply choose the “Reason for Cancelation" code the confirm your cancellation:
We now provide the option for you to save up to 5 credit cards at a time on your account with us to use towards future purchases. Please review the information below to see how you can add, edit, or remove your payment information.
· To add a credit card, simply sign in to your account, then add the new card at checkout:
· Please ensure your billing information matches that of the cardholder.
· Check the "Save this card for future use" box at the final step of checkout.
· To manage and/or remove a credit card simply sign in to your account.
· After you are logged in, locate "Hi *NAME*" in the top right menu, click the drop down arrow to expand, and select "Payment Methods" from the menu that drops down.
· Once you have located the Payment Methods page, select the credit card that you would like to remove, and click the "X".
Fans are now able to edit the address in their Address Book:
· To Manage or Edit your Address Book, simply sign in to your account.
· After you are logged in, locate "Hi *NAME*" in the top right menu, click the drop-down arrow to expand, and select "Address Book" from the menu that drops down.
Here you can add a new address or edit/delete an address you have already saved:
· The Pencil will allow you to edit your address
· The X will allow you to delete the address
Fans are now able to manage their Teams within My Account:
· To manage or add Teams simply sign in to your account.
· After you are logged in, locate "Hi *NAME*" in the top right menu, click the drop-down arrow to expand, and select "Account Home" from the menu that drops down. Go to Email Preferences
· Select Teams, there you can choose Teams from each league that you want to hear the most about; this will ensure you are up to date and receive relevant emails.
In some cases, if your order was placed with a credit card and is still in a "Processing" status, you may have the opportunity to adjust your shipping method prior to your order shipping.
1. Click on "Track my Order" from the top any page on our site, and enter your order details into the field:
2. Click on "View Order Details"
3. You will be asked to enter your email address, and on the next screen you will see your order details, including your shipping address and order summary.
If your order is eligible for shipping method changed, you will see the option to "Edit" listed next to the shipping method - to make changed click the "Edit" text.
4. You will be shown a list of available shipping method options, and next to them any price additions/reductions for the selected option.
Select the one you would like, and click "Save Changes" to complete the shipping method update. Once this is completed, you will receive an email confirmation reflecting your changes.